USE_LINUX_RPM and PORTDOCS

Ganael LAPLANCHE ganael.laplanche at martymac.com
Sat May 24 17:25:05 UTC 2008

On Sat, 24 May 2008 20:49:29 +0400, Boris Samorodov wrote

> Great, but I'd say that it should be done a little bit later (may be
> at pre-install stage).

Not sure about that because when using AUTOMATIC_PLIST in bsd.linux-rpm.mk,
pre-install depends on target linux-rpm-generate-plist. So, plist is generated
*before* pre-install target. Removing files at pre-install target would break
the plist generated. Or am I wrong ?

Moreover, I like to know that after the post-extract stage, WRKDIR is clean and
has each file I want to work with...

> Yes, that's why I said that fixing bsd.linux-rpm.mk is a better idea.
> If you can suggest a patch and send-pr it, that would be great!

I'll try to, but I won't have much time these days :p

Ganaël LAPLANCHE
ganael.laplanche at martymac.com
http://www.martymac.com