Courtesy email regarding ports/118192

Tue Jan 29 07:52:31 PST 2008

Quoting Thomas Abthorpe <tabthorpe at freebsd.org> (from Mon, 28 Jan 2008
15:23:50 -0500):

> Dear fellow porters
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/118192
>
> Contains checksums for your respective ports. I will deal with the three
> unmaintained ports for the submitter, and I am asking each of you to look at
> your port that was implicated in this email.

Regarding linux-openmotif: as it only adds the sha256 checksum and
doesn't change the md5 one I would say: if you verified that it is ok
(md5 and sha256 match), go ahead.

I have a map of the United States.  It's actual size.
I spent last summer folding it.
People ask me where I live, and I say, "E6".
		-- Steven Wright