ports/122865: astro/google-earth: wrong distfile checksum

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Fri Apr 18 21:12:27 UTC 2008

Please test this update:
	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/google-earth-4.3.7191.6508.patch

 The new version seems to crash on 6.x and earlier because of missing
linux syscalls (I saw truncate64 in the logs), so it'll work for even
less ppl than before, and I got one report of
	googleearth-bin: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/librt.so.1: ELF file OS ABI invalid
which may have to do with the linux_base version (the success report
I got was with fc4 and nvidia gfx; my only 7 box has intel gfx where
googleearth crashes the xserver on FreeBSD, but the old version did that
already...)