CALL FOR TESTERS: linux-f8 infrastructure ports

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Fri Apr 11 11:18:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:35:13 +0400 Boris Samorodov wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:26:07 -0300 Aline de Freitas wrote:

> > I was looking in the old linux-fontconfig port, and realize that there is a
> > custom fonts.conf in the files dir. So, sure, that was the trick. Then, I've put
> > this stuff in the new linux-f8-fontconfig, and yes, it works!

> Good news, thanks! I'll take care of it later (tomorrow?).

Your success give me some food to think. Seems that what we should do
actually is:
1. Remove (or rename just to test) /compat/linux/etc/fonts directory;
2. Add a link from /usr/local/etc/fonts to /compat/linux/etc:
   $ sudo ln -s /usr/local/etc/fonts /compat/linux/etc/

Can you prove that to be true? Thanks!

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)