Still something wrong with Linux on 6.2-stable/amd64

Mikhail Teterin mi+mill at aldan.algebra.com
Mon Sep 17 09:05:16 PDT 2007

понеділок 17 вересень 2007 11:30 до, Roman Divacky Ви написали:
> >  fetch -o /usr/ports/distfiles/ \
> >      http://ftp5.se.freebsd.org/distfiles/civctp-demo-10251999.tar.gz
> >  cd
> >  tar xvzpf /usr/ports/distfiles/civctp-demo-10251999.tar.gz
> >  mv ./civctp_demo/bin/x86/glibc-2.1/civctp ./civctp_demo/civctp
> >  brandelf -t Linux ./civctp_demo/civctp
> >  ./civctp_demo/civctp
> >
> > This no longer works for me on amd64. It was fine until about June...
>
> can you try to identify the specific commit that broke it?

No, unfortunately, I can not afford to. Myself being involved in purely
user-space hacking, I only have one computer, which is also used by others
both as a desktop /and/ a web-/DNS-server. It is not a "kickbox".

The above instructions should allow anyone to reproduce the problem on
whatever kickbox they are using to test their work on Linuxulator.

Yours,

 -mi