Searching fontconfig 2.4.x which is working on FC4?

Mon Mar 26 12:09:44 UTC 2007

Hi,

the Gnome team updated the native fontconfig to 2.4.x. This uses a
different way of runtime configuration than the linux-fontconfig we
have ATM. I searched for a fontconfig RPM which works on FC4, but the
only fontconfig rpm I did find was for FC6.

Is someone aware of a fontconfig 2.4.x RPM which is available from
some official public download area owned by a creditable source which
runs with our linux_base-fc4?

Microwaves frizz your heir.