Old Linux Quake II Mods

Steve Crowder steve at crowders.org
Sat Mar 10 01:48:26 UTC 2007

Hi Ulrich

Good questions. I decided I had better document what I have done as I
was getting a bit confused by so many different aspects to this work,
different binaries, different mods and of course some testing :). It is
still a WIP, I hope what I have written up here   http://www.q2mods.org/
clarifies and helps anyone else wanting to resurrect these old QII CTF
Mods under FreeBSD.

Thanks

--
Steve Crowder