something wrong with Linux on 6.2-stable/amd64

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Fri Jul 20 12:33:47 UTC 2007

On п'ятниця 20 липень 2007, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
= The FreeBSD ktrace may not decode the linux calls correctly... Please
= decode with linux_kdump (in ports or at
= http://www.Leidinger.net/FreeBSD/ as a i386 package).

I can't build it from source:

===>  linux_kdump-1.5_2 does not build with the default linux base, use the
package instead.
*** Error code 1

and I can't use your i386 package on amd64, or can I?..

= We have some bugfixes in -stable now. One large change is the linux
= mmap code. So far we are not aware of problems with it, and according
= to the linux test suite LTP we are more correct in the mmap handling
= now. I have some more fixes for -stable in the wings. I try to get some
= time to polish them up and tell you where to download for a test.

I can let you download the game for your testing. Let me know -- I'll tar it
up.

	-mi