Moving to a more recent linux base, when?

Michal Varga varga at stonehenge.sk
Thu Aug 23 14:34:31 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 15:16 -0500, Sean C. Farley wrote:

> Out of curiosity, would setting LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.2 allow Enemy
> Territory to work on -CURRENT?
>
> Sean

Ok, and there is one more thing I just noticed:

PID   THR PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU COMMAND
1529    1   0    0   131M 32076K linuxf   0:00  0.00% doom.x86

This little guy is left in the memory after the game quits, though the
game itself works perfectly (last time I played for hours, no crashes or
any other problems).

As I wrote in my previous mail, if someone is interested in debugging
and needs any info I can provide, just drop me a line.

m.

--
Michal Varga <varga at stonehenge.sk>
Stonehenge