linux-flashplugins crash

GeistTeufel geistteufel at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 22 23:06:06 PDT 2006

Hi,

Well, I have install firefox native on my FreeBSD 6.1 box
I have compiled rtld support
I have installed linuxwrapper
And cp libmap.conf in /etc
So I have installed linux-flashplugins

When I start firefox with it, about;plugins display plugins correctly
When I go to a web site contain flash (youtube for exemple), they crash, and said

dsyml_ not found in /usr/libexex/ld-elf.so.1

so ... what's wrong ?

linux-flashplugin is version 7 (I don't find 6 one ... so I install this one)

perhaps change linux-base can help ?

Have an idea ?