cvs commit: ports/x11-themes Makefile ports/x11-themes/linux-hicolor-icon-theme Makefile pkg-descr

Jean-Yves Lefort jylefort at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 13 21:40:36 PST 2006

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:43:38 +0100
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> wrote:

> Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> > jylefort    2006-02-12 20:52:22 UTC
> >
> >  FreeBSD ports repository
> >
> >  Modified files:
> >    x11-themes           Makefile
> >  Added files:
> >    x11-themes/linux-hicolor-icon-theme Makefile pkg-descr
> >  Log:
> >  Add linux-hicolor-icon-theme (a symlink to ${X11BASE}/share/icons/hicolor,
> >  required for linux-firefox and some other Linux applications).
>
> Are there technical reasons to only link the hicolor theme instead of the
> entire icons directory?

I think that linking the icons directory would be fine, but you
probably need to check with the linux-firefox user who submitted this
port.

> Would it be feasible to include this link into the linux_base port
> or into the gtk2 port?

Maybe in linux_base (I believe that KDE can also use the themes).

--
Jean-Yves Lefort

jylefort at FreeBSD.org
http://lefort.be.eu.org/