Anybody interested with helping porting vmware3 ?

Greg Rumple grumple at zaphon.llamas.net
Tue Apr 8 11:03:21 PDT 2003

I've looked at the port by Orlando, but it's unfortunately geared at
either 5.0-RELEASE or 5.0-CURRENT.  I am not going to be running either
for a good while yet, so it wasn't much help, other than maybe a
starting point.  I've not spent any time evaluating how difficult it
would be to port the drivers and linux-emulation patch back to
RELENG_4_8 which is where I'm at.  Maybe I'll spend an hour or two now
doing that.

Greg

--
Greg Rumple