FreeBSD on Raspberry Pi 3B+

Pavan Rampalli santoshrps at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:25:17 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Greetings.

I am trying to compile FreeBSD-12 for Raspberry Pi 3B+. The compiled image
is booting up properly, but not able to bring-up the ethernet interface.
The raspberry pi 3B+ uses the LAN78XX on USB hub. I tried porting the
correct device tree, but not able to see the prints or events when ethernet
is connected. Also, the ethernet LEDs are not glowing when connected. The
hardware is verified with Linux and the ethernet is working good.

Can you please help how can I debug this.

Regards,
Pavan