Minor MIPS tree pruning

Michael Zhilin mizhka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 12:03:03 UTC 2017

Hi Warner,

If I can give my twopence worth, I think that adm5120 & idt are to be kept
for a while, there are few vintage boards (for instance, Mikrotik from
Latvia) with good configuration (plenty of flash and RAM), sibyte is to be
part of broadcom and also kept for a while.
rt305x is still very popular and cheap (for instance, "3g router" with
RT5350 from AliExpress, but I have one, not yet tested).

And I don't know what is alchemy. :)

Thank you!
P.S. Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.