[RFC] GPIO interrupt support

Sergey Manucharian sm at ara-ler.com
Fri Feb 26 18:59:42 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Luiz Otavio O Souza's message from Wed 14-May-14 20:09:
> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 6:42 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Cool! Which ATheros chips did you test this on?
>
> For now only on ar7161 (RSPRO), i would like to test it on the newer
> SoCs (ar93xx) but i don't have any hardware to do it.
>
> I would appreciate any help with the tests.

Hi Luiz,

Are those patches in the mainline kernel now? I couldn't find much info
on GPIO interrupts handling.

I'd like test/use them on AM335x (Beaglebone), but don't know what to
start with. How a useraland program can handle GPIO interrupts? I've
done that a lot in Linux, but need some directions/starting points for
FreeBSD.

Thanks,
Sergey