Ue0/ue1 flapping

Huub Schuurmans huubsch at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 13 20:03:03 UTC 2015

Op 11/10/15 om 23:18 schreef Huub Schuurmans:
> Op 11/10/15 om 13:05 schreef Kristof Provost:
>>

>>> On 11 Oct 2015, at 11:11, Huub Schuurmans <huubsch at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>>
>>> Op 08/10/15 om 18:51 schreef Kristof Provost:
>>> However if I install two adapter NONE of them works, so
>>> obviously I can not check the stability for two adapters.
>> That sounds like it might be a driver issue. Did you have the same problem before this patch?

I have to correct this: there must have been an error in the wiring or
ip-configuration. I have re-tested with the same (if_axe) two adapters
and with two different adapters (if_aue) (with the patched pf running).
This time I found no problems. Simultaneous ping flood did not cause
instability.

Huub