Using ttyu2 as Serial console -- how could I specify this to boot and loader?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 9 08:49:34 UTC 2013

Hello, Freebsd-current.

 I want to use ttyu0 on my Intel D2500CC motherboard (it has 4 serial ports,
but looks like ports COM1 and COM2 are on headers and I don't have place for
connector on my small case, and COM3 and COM4 are on I/O shield of MoBo) as
my boot console -- is it possible? "-h" option to boot and
console="comconsole" in loader.conf doesn't specify port to use, and
device.hints (where I could set flags to uart devices) are used by kernel
only...

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>