The path is now set for "busybox", FreeBSD style

Marcelo Araujo araujobsdport at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 11:47:31 UTC 2010

Hi Adrian,

Great, it sounds really great.

2010/11/14 Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org>:
> But just to stress it - I've got a couple of access point images at home
> running a crunchgen'ed environment under MIPS and besides the obvious binary
> bloat, it works perfectly well. Besides a cut-down startup framework, the
> image cross-builds entirely from the base FreeBSD source tree.

I'd like to know more about it, now I've a bunch of devices with MIPS
and ARM, and should be great to run FreeBSD, also my dream nowadays is
to run FreeBSD with Atheros(Wifi, Processor) + TDMA.

Please, share more information about the work that you have done lately.

> Let me know if you'd like to give it a shot and I'll put my "bsdbox"
> Makefile scripts online to try.

Please, put it online :)

Best Regards,
--