picoBSD building problem

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Jun 3 14:22:39 UTC 2010

In message: <498067465.20100603152627 at inbox.ru>
            "N.Rybakov" <nickmessages at inbox.ru> writes:
: I   have   a   problem   when   building   an   image  picobsd.bin  in
: /usr/src/release/picobsd      tree  on  FreeBSD  7.3-STABLE.     After
: starting    shell script
: /usr/src/release/picobsd/build/picobsd I got message (in tail):
: .
: .
: .
: +  find  -type  f  (  -name  libc.so.7 -o -name libcrypt.so.4 -o -name
: libedit.so.6   -o  -name  libkvm.so.4  -o  -name  libm.so.5  -o  -name
: libncurses.so.7  -o  -name  libufs.so4  -o -name libutil.so.7 -o -name
: libz.so.4 )
: find: illegal option -- t
: find: illegal option -- y
: find: illegal option -- p
: find: illegal option -- e
: find: f: No such file or directory
: + u_libs=
: #
:
: Source tree, i.e. /usr/src is fresh (upated regulary via cvsup)
: I need help!
: Thanks!

Looks like an environment variable not set.  A quick grep of the tree
isn't enlightening, however.  My suggestion is to check the docs to
make sure that you've set all the required variables before building.
Maybe DESTDIR?

Warner