ITuner picoLCD 20x2 support

tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Nov 9 09:46:24 PST 2007

Hi all,

I'm looking at building a wi-fi point using an ALIX.1c board and I'm
currently evaluating cases for it.  I noticed this fine case but I'm
wondering if anyone has any experience getting the LCD display working on
it which is an ITuner picoLCD 20x2:

http://www.mini-box.com/M200-LCD-Enclosure

A quick look through usbdevs shows an entry that should recognize it.  We
have lcdproc in ports which has a driver (though, not built by the port
currently) for it but it relies on the vendor supplied usblcd library
which is at least available via source.  Before I spend twice as much as
the model below it I'd like to know if anyone has had any luck with it.

Thanks,
tom

(Please CC. me on replies)

--