FreeBSD: zeek module on beats

Juraj Lutter juraj at lutter.sk
Thu Dec 5 12:44:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

not sure what you want to achieve, but:

The sysutils/beats is already at version 6.8.5.
For zeek, there already is security/zeek created.

However, zeek module is only supported in beats 7.x (as part of whole ES7 stack).

We currently do not have ES7 stack in ports, but if nothing serious happens,
I will spend some time on getting ES7 ports polished, tested and commited.

Hope this helped.

—
Juraj Lutter
XMPP: juraj at lutter.sk
Do not hesitate to inquiry for professional services!