Problem with Elasticsearch 5 service script

Joachim Mathes mathes at punkt.de
Mon May 28 13:00:19 UTC 2018

Hi Mark,

thank you for your answer. We changed the root shell back to default,
i.e. /bin/csh. But the error message still appears. Do we miss anything
else?

# echo $PATH
/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin

# echo $SHELL
/bin/csh

Thanks in advance
Jo

--
Entwicklung

punkt.de GmbH              Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a            Tel: 0721 9109 - 0 Fax: - 100
76133 Karlsruhe            http://punkt.de
AG Mannheim 108285         Gf: Jürgen Egeling