Helios (Eclipse 3.6) Due Date?

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Thu Aug 26 09:11:24 UTC 2010

Hi

The work that is done to maintain the Eclipse port is really appreciated here
but we do have some problems because Helios is not yet available.

It would be helpful to know when an update to the Helios release (Eclipse 3.6)
can be expected for Freebsd. We run eclipse on multiple platforms here and as
freebsd  is the only one of our systems that cannot run Helios it is  a
handicap.

Thanks for all the work that is done.

David

Photographic Artist
Permanent Installations & Design
Creative Imagery and Advanced Digital Techniques
High Dynamic Range Photography & Official Portraiture
Combined darkroom & digital creations
& Systems Adminstrator for the vizion2000.net network