When does 3.6.0 appear in eclipse-devel

John Schneider john.a.schneider at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 02:51:31 UTC 2010

It looks like the eclipse-build guys still haven't tagged 0.6 or rolled a
tarball.  However, I think someone could get started with a 3.6 port based on
a checkout of the eclipse-build e3.6 branch:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/eclipse-
build/branches/e3.6/eclipse-build/

I'd love to work on this, but I'm swamped at work right now and will continue
to be for the next month or so.

Also, I submitted an swt-devel update to the mailing list awhile back.  I have
been running Vuze with it for awhile and haven't experienced any problems, but
it would be good if some other folks could test this.

John