Eclipseme 1.7.3/Eclipse 3.2.2/Sun WTK 2.2 on FreeBSD 5.5

Eugeny N Dzhurinsky bofh at redwerk.com
Thu Sep 13 02:37:21 PDT 2007

Hello!

Could somebody please share success story of creating and debugging midlets on
FreeBSD 5.5/Eclipse 3.2.2/EclipseME 1.7.3/Sun WTK 2.2 ?

I was able to install all these things, and created some sample midlet,
however I can't launch this midlet because of

Warning: Running JAM, Ignoring all other options (but "-Xheapsize", and OTA flags if provided)
Running with storage root DefaultColorPhone
Couldn't load /usr/local/sun-wtk/bin/libzayit.so library: /usr/local/lib/libXpm.so.4: ELF file OS ABI invalid
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorImpl(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorSameVM(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulator(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.ProfileEnvironment$KVMThread.runEmulator(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.ProfileEnvironment$KVMThread.run(Unknown Source)

What am I doing in a wrong way and how to fix that?

Thank you in advance!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky