Eclipse 3.3.1 build

Ken Yamada ken at tydfam.jp
Sat Oct 20 05:03:59 PDT 2007

  Ok,
  I think that I made it, at least successful compilation with both jdk15/jdk16.  However, I have not run them as I am using eclipse-europa itself for eclipse porting which I do not want to disturb.

  Would you please try if it works for you?  It is in http://www.tydfam.jp/eclipse-europa-331.tgz as usual.

  One need to mention.
    You need ant-contrib (http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net) as I used <If/> for conditional branch for jdk15 and jdk16.  Please download it defreeze and put ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar into /usr/local/share/java/apache-ant/lib.
    My ant knowledge is bad and I needed it to make it happen quickly.  Sorry for your incovenience.