has anybody got eclim 1.3.1 to run on freebsd?

james taylor smorty71 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:55:05 PDT 2007

Bit embarassing to answer to my own question - however I got a reply from the author of eclim (Eric Van Dewoestine)
a few hours after posting to freebsd-eclipse; Eric sorted me out.  So I now have eclim working on 6.2 with Ken's eclipse-europa
3.3.0 port and using vim 7.0 as the front end - quite a novel experience!  Worth a try if you like vim a lot and are looking for something
different from the satokar.com vi plugin.  Some details on how to get eclim working here:- http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1846580&forum_id=487811.  Hope some of you find this interesting ;-)