Eclipse-Europa Web-browser

Ken Yamada ken at tydfam.jp
Thu Oct 11 06:34:01 PDT 2007

  Guys,

  Would you please check if eclipse-europa-3.3.1 works?  If it does work, I think that we'd better use 3.3.1 rather than 3.3.0 because it does not need launchersrc.zip - now it is compiled from features/org.eclipse.equinox.executable.  And I could eliminate some of patch files like patch to comment out @Override.

  Please pick up the file from http://www.tydfam.jp/eclipse-europa-331.tgz.  I modified Makefile so that it can co-live with other eclipse (/usr/local/bin/eclipse-europa331, /usr/local/eclipse-europa331).

ps. Greg, it is strange, but it works with -currentthat I cannot run eclipse-3.3.0.
    There might be a possiblity of contaminated executables under /usr/local/eclipse, workspace, ~/.eclipse.