Eclipse-Europa Web-browser

Mike Bowie mbowie at buzmo.com
Wed Oct 10 14:01:40 PDT 2007

Greg Lewis wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 12:12:23PM +0900, Ken Yamada wrote:
>
>>   I tried Mike's patch and found that it based on gmake while
>> recent my tgz uses make, and it cuases an error.  I also confirmed
>> what Mike is pointing and confirmed that his change enables to
>> compile with WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS. (Confirmed after executing pkg_delete
>> -f gnome-vfs).
>>
>>   My tgz file is updated to reflect Mike's change.  Please pick
>> it up from http://www.tydfam.jp/eclipse-europa-dan.tgz, and give a
>> try.
>>

> This works for me (-DWITHOUT_GNOMEVFS WITH_GECKO=firefox).
>
> Since you guys are building with other options, I think this is worth
> committing to eclipse-devel.  Who do I credit in the commit message?
> Ken and Mike for sure, but wasn't there someone else involved in the
> 3.3 port as well (apologies for not having tracked this better).

Greg,

"works for me" is music to my ears ;-)

I believe Dan Rucci (dan at rucci.org) was the patch-set originator;
although he an Ken can probably speak to the point better than I.

Thanks for pushing on with this... looking forward to getting some
feedback from further afield.  (And making some time for 3.4M!)

Cheers,

Mike.