ports/91305: [patch] Fix the default build of java/eclipse

Panagiotis Astithas past at ebs.gr
Thu Jan 19 00:44:07 PST 2006

Greg Lewis wrote:
> Synopsis: [patch] Fix the default build of java/eclipse
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-eclipse->glewis
> Responsible-Changed-By: glewis
> Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jan 19 03:58:49 UTC 2006
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> I'll take this.
>
> Panagiotis, this looks to me like it is worth a PORTREVISION bump.
> How important is the missing library?

Quite possibly, I usually defer the decision for PORTREVISION bumps to
the committer. This library enables the internal browser widget and I've
had one report from a user with this problem. Since it impacts the
default configuration, I suppose a bump would make sure a correct
package will get built from the ports cluster, too.

Thanks,

Panagiotis