Eclipse PMD-Plugin error

Tjong-A-Hung G.V.Tjong-A-Hung at student.TUDelft.NL
Sat Dec 30 00:14:58 PST 2006

Dear reader,

I seem to get the following error:

Error when writing project
propertiesorg.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Could not set property:
net.sourceforge.pmd.eclipse.perspropsactivee_ruleset. Value too long.

I couldn't really find someting usefull on thenet. I hope I have informed you with enouh information.

FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE
eclipse-pmd-2.0.5.v3_2 Scan Java source code and look for potential problems
eclipse-3.2.1       An open extensible IDE for anything and nothing in particul