Overlong mailing-list maintainer address in ports

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 23 11:27:25 PST 2006

It is by tradition that we use shorter unambiguous
mailing-list addresses as port's maintainers ad-
dresses. There are several ports with the following
long addresses in the collection:

freebsd-emulation at FreeBSD.org
freebsd-eclipse at FreeBSD.org
freebsd-ia64 at FreeBSD.org

Please change them to their counterparts without
the "freebsd-" prefix, give me a go-ahead if you
want me to change them, leave this message unan-
swered if you don't care (I'll change them after a
time-out), or speak up if you have anything against
the change.

Thanks!