Eclipse make package error (was Re: Failed to build eclipse with gnome 2.12 (failed on cario))

Andreas Kohn andreas at syndrom23.de
Mon Sep 19 10:20:18 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 17:45 +0400, Vladimir Grebenschikov wrote:
> В пн, 19/09/2005 в 15:27 +0200, Andreas Kohn пишет:
>
> > > But it does not solve problem with broken dialogues (too big, without necessary fields)
>
> In attachments screen-shots of broken dialogues

Mailman stripped those away, but I got them from the Cc: :)

For the others, here are the screen shots from Vladimir
http://andreas.syndrom23.de/dump/find-dialogue.png
http://andreas.syndrom23.de/dump/sync-dialogue.png

> > > and does not solve problem with menu items colors.
> >
> > I don't observe these here :/
> > I use unmodified Mist theme, 96x92 dpi Xorg resolution, and gnome font
> > settings use 100dpi.
>
> This is affects only ClearLooks theme (brand new and default for
> gnome-2.12).
> It is ok for "old" skins.

Hmm. Tried with ClearLooks. Dialogs look as they should, and menu item
colors look fine, too.
No idea what could be wrong here :(

Regards,
--