update to dtrace disassembler

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 28 08:55:55 UTC 2013

Guys,

I would like to finally commit the following change:
http://people.freebsd.org/~avg/dtrace-disassm-osol.diff

It should bring DTrace x86 disassembler code to the latest version that was
available in OpenSolaris.  My plan is to later merge any Illumos changes to this
code.

Could you please test and/or review this?
Also, is there any kind of mergeinfo that should make for this commit?
So that the later merges are easier to do.

In general, what are the current practices for DTrace merges from Illumos?
I recall that the original DTrace code ported from OpenSolaris did not have any
kind of information that would correlate it to the upstream.

--
Andriy Gapon