Marvell 6145 SATA drivers for FreeBSD

Newsfeeds newsfeeds at downcrunch.com
Mon Apr 7 10:32:39 UTC 2008

Hello, all,

     I have bought a motherboard of ASUS P5M2-E/4L(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131192). The system is FreeBSD 7, but It seems the os can not recognize all of the disks, Only 6 HD disks can be found(4 Intel Chipset SATA2 ports + 2 Marvell 6145 Chipset SATA2 ports), Where are the other 2 Marvell 6145 Chipset SATA2 ports?

BTW, The system notice the founded 2 Marvell 6145 Chipset SATA2 ports HD with "DMA limited to UDMA33, device found non-ATA66 cable", but all the HD with the same SATA2 data cable.

I try to show some information with "atacontrol list", results

ATA Channel 0(Master:ACD0 DVD-ROM),Slave: no device)
ATA Channel 1(Master: no device, Slave: no device)
ATA Channel 2(Master: no device, Slave: no device)
ATA Channel 3(Master: ad6, Slave: ad7)
ATA Channel 4(Master: ad8, Slave: ad8)
ATA Channel 5(Master: ad10, Slave: ad11)

Urgent, please!!!

Best regards,

Newsfeeds
MSN: TiEkil at gmail.com