Devices with Per Open Data

Ali Mashtizadeh mashtizadeh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 19:27:20 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

I had a question what is the proper way to hold per open data? It seems
there were some discussions in the past and they were all hacks. The API
seems to have changed hiding the interfaces these hacks used (Between 6 and
6.1 i believe). It also seems to be something that NVidia has on its
requested kernel features. So I'm wondering if this has been addressed yet
or not? If so can someone point me to something to read either an example
driver.

Ali Mashtizadeh

P.S. I've been hacking the FreeBSD kernel for a while now but just recently
i got on these mailing lists just wanted to say Hi to everyone.