Dell SC440 and Broadcom 5787

Wes Zuber wes at uia.net
Tue Nov 7 01:30:33 UTC 2006

If we disable the NIC then everything loads as it should. We have
several of these boxes from Dell. We tried it on another to make
sure, but got the same results.

We did not run memitest86 as disabling the NIC seemed to make
everything work, plus it seemed to crash right after the the NIC
driver load. This is our first try with an SC440. We have been using
SC400, SC420 and SC430.

Thanks,

--Wes