Kernel Event Help in Tracing. (NMI ISA 30, EISA ff)

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at cencion.com
Wed Feb 8 08:38:46 PST 2006

Hiya,

I have FreeBSD 6 installed on a server Dell PE750 that used for IVR, it
has Asterisk installed, Including the latest version of Zaptel for the
Digium card. When the driver actually starts doing any work, it kicks out
loads and loads of kernel syslog messages containing just "NMI ISA 30,
EISA ff", there is another guy on the Asterisk-BSD mailing list that has
this problem, but no-one is any the wiser on it.  I have been sat going
through the source code for the Zaptel driver all afternoon, and I don't
think the message is coming from there.  Anyone seen this before or point
to the right place in the Kernel where these messages could be generating
from.

it only starts to do it, when the E1 line starts putting down traffic,

Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Mark