intel high definition audio support

Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT mfatihakbulut at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:58:36 PST 2005

hi all.
now i am using freebsd 5.4 on my computer but i couldn't enable my sound :(
didn't see much details about enabling high definition audio support for
freebsd on the net :(
therefore i am asking to you.
although i installed all sound drivers, still i get no output when check
which sound driver installed for my soundcard :(
dont know if freebsd5.4 supports intel high definition audio or not ?
is there anyone knows if freebsd6.0 supports my card or not ?
the point is that if i upgraded my os will i be able to hear any sign of
sound from my speakers or not ?
and please help me on this subject ?
thanks in advance.