Broken link in Page

Eric Borduas spamaway0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:55:30 UTC 2021

On this page,
https://docs.freebsd.org/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributing/

the link to 'create a port' is broken.
1.4. Ongoing Ports Tasks

The Ports Collection is a perpetual work in progress. We want to provide
our users with an easy to use, up to date, high quality repository of third
party software. We need people to donate some of their time and effort to
help us achieve this goal.

Anyone can get involved, and there are lots of different ways to do so.
Contributing to ports is an excellent way to help “give back” something to
the project. Whether you are looking for an ongoing role, or a fun
challenge for a rainy day, we would love to have your help!

There are a number of easy ways you can contribute to keeping the ports
tree up to date and in good working order:

   -

   Find some cool or useful software and create a port
   <https://docs.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook> for
   it.
   -