Problems following FDT Primer

driesm.michiels at gmail.com driesm.michiels at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:01:31 UTC 2021

Hi doc team!

As a follow-up question, could we possibly addapt the textproj/docproj metaport to include these new dependencies?
I would put a diff in phabricator myself, but I am unsure how many of the current dependencies are actually needed in the port.
I hope we can get rid of the git dependency, as I would like to have git-lite installed but they conflict ...

Dries

PS: sorry for top posting.