HEADS-UP: website/doc build scripts updated to use git

Glen Barber gjb at freebsd.org
Sat Dec 5 00:53:31 UTC 2020

I have just deployed the update to build the website and docs from git
instead of subversion, as the share/tools/webupdate{,.wrapper} are not
automatically deployed following a commit.

I have set the MAILTO to myself for now while monitoring for fallout and
avoiding spamming the freebsd-doc@ mailing list.

Additionally, I have just kicked off a full, clean build of the doc
tree.  I do not expect any extravagant fallout from this, but should
something fall over unexpectedly, I am keeping an eye on things.

Glen
With hats:  doceng, admins