freebsd.org : Need Your Website Footer Design.

patricebarnes at webmarketingvendors.com patricebarnes at webmarketingvendors.com
Fri May 31 10:39:14 UTC 2019

Hi freebsd.org Owner,

My name is Patrice Barnes, and I'm a website designer. I'm reaching out to
find out if there are changes or improvements that you'd like to make to
your freebsd.org.

Have you been thinking about updating your website to a more modern look
and feel or adding some features to the freebsd.org that automate some of
your business processes? If so, I'd really love to speak with you.

Is there a time we can speak in the next couple of days that would work for
you? I can provide you with some suggestions of different things that I've
done that have made a big impact on my clients' sales. I'd love to be able
to help out.

Let me know what number to call and what time works out best for you and
I'll do my best to make it work.

If you are Interested I'd be happy to send you No Obligation Audit Report
for your website, our package, pricing and past work details, if you'd like
to assess our work.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

Patrice Barnes,

Website Designer,