freebsd.org, Suggestions to increase your business

Krish Lewis leads at cretivedigitalagency.com
Tue May 14 07:07:47 UTC 2019

Hi freebsd.org,
Hope you are doing fantastic.

I am Krish Lewis Sr. Web Analyzer having 9+ years of experience in Search
Engine Marketing, Social media Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay-per-click,
Video Marketing etc.

While analyzing your website, we tracked some pitfalls for which your
website doesn’t show up within top search results on search engines
including Google. In addition to the same, we found that  freebsd.org is
not able to achieve appropriate traffic/visitors for a couple of months.

I am quite impressed with your website - Business Concept, Content,
Call-to-Actions and others. As a web analyzer, I can recommend few things
to improve the website performance and I hope my suggestions will help
business & your website.

My suggestions:

• Publish Relevant Content (Blogs, Micro blogs, Article, Business Bio and
etc)

• Update Your Content regularly for quick crawling

• Go for variation keywords and website optimization

• Update Best Title Metadata, Description Metadata, Keyword Metadata

• Go for Social media marketing for more engagement and social media traffic

• Work on Page Loading speed and fix it to load within seconds

• Go for Content marketing and Video marketing

• Implement Latest Industry Specific Schema so you stand out as compared to
your competitors’

not sure, if you can understand all above technical terms or not. Not to be
worried, I will help to make you understand about the above points with
brief descriptions.

If you have a technical team then I will wish you to go ahead and work on
the above factors or if you prefer then I can help you to work on the above
points.

If you are comfortable to go for a online meeting then please let me know.
If you need to know about the cost then please revert back to my email and
I will be happy to send you the quote with brief recommendation.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

*Krish Lewis*

Web Analyzer