Incorrect link

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at mit.edu
Sun Jul 28 13:52:27 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 03:39:52PM +0300, A P wrote:
> Hi. When browsed docs -
> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/ru/articles/explaining-bsd/compairing-bsd-and-linux.html
> -
> I found the incorrect link about Concurrent Versions System. Adding the
> screenshot.
>
> It goes onto site of low cost tree removal, which in the context of trees
> and versions very ironic :D
>
> As I can see, the official site is - https://www.nongnu.org/cvs/
>
> Good luck to you and best wishes.

Thanks for reporting this.  It seems that it is only present in translated
versions of the article, and the english version has had the text entirely
changed in https://svnweb.freebsd.org/doc?view=revision&revision=47684 .
It's not clear to me whether it's better to have a non-speaker of the
translated languages (like me) try to bulk-adjust the link, or have the
translation teams pull in the change from the english document.

-Ben