Would Like to Add Documentation to FreeBSD Handbook about LXDE

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Mon Jul 22 16:32:07 UTC 2019

On 7/20/19 3:35 PM, Clay Daniels Jr. wrote:
> I have a second draft of my How-To Install & Configure LXDE Desktop below.
> I think I want to just post it to the How_To Forum. What I would like is
> for anyone to look this over and seem if you can help me improve it. Thanks.

this is awesome, one other place that might be a good fit for this on
wiki.freebsd.org.  in the long run though i think it'd be awesome to get
more guides like this into the handbook, especially now that support for
modern GPU's has improved hopefully attracting more devs to use FreeBSD
as their daily drivers.

-pete

--
Pete Wright