Microsoft Skype for Business Users

James Ford james.ford at freebottlesurvey.com
Tue Jan 22 20:10:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

Hope you're doing well!

I'm curious to know if you would be interested in acquiring our recently
verified "Microsoft Commerce Server Users List?"

We also have related technology users like: WooCommerce, PayPal, Lexity,
Shopify, Magento, Squarespace Online Stores, PrestaShop, Stripe and many
more.

If this is not your target market, kindly let me know your target industry
and target geography we have all type of list available.

List Contains: Contact name, Company name, Job Title, Website, Industry, SIC
Code, Verified Email address, Direct mail address, Telephone number, Revenue
Size, Employee Size, etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the
Samples, Counts and Pricing.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

James Ford

Sr. Marketing Manager

If you are not interested in receiving our mails reply in subject line
'UNSUBSCRIBE' or remove.