Options, devices, hints - Documentation work needed ?

Dirk Schroetter dschroetter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:22:03 UTC 2019

Hello Benedict,

really no need to apologise at all - I took some „digital detox“ myself as you can see.

I like the idea of multiplying the number of eyes fro sure and I am happy to share all of the information in a table as well. I have not yet an account t edit the wiki pages, but I will try to get one now.

Will keep you posted.

Best Regards,

/Dirk