Retouching Images

Sarah Tasker sarah at images-editing.com
Fri Aug 9 07:12:14 UTC 2019

Hello,

How are you,

Hope you are doing well,

We are High Image Editing Company. We came to know about your company from
Google.

We specialize in high volume image editing. Within budget, on time and in
accordance with your high quality standards.

       We work on all files format CR2, Raw files, JPEG/JPG, GIF, PNG, Tiff,
PSD and HDR.

We are giving you our best Editing services.

Our specialties:-

.         Image Clipping Path & Masking

.         Image Color Corrections

.         Image Retouching

.         Image Beauty & Fashion Retouching

.         Real Estate image Editing

.         Product cut-out

.         Models image retouching

.         Portrait retouching

.         Advanced retouching

.         Advanced Editing

.         HDR processing

.         Enhance image with presets

.         Wedding Assignments

We have skilled designers for image apparel on Models, Bride and Grooms,
animals, baby models.

Products, sports products/models, Cars/Bikes, Accessories, Food, Objects
(Bottles) cutout work, Jewellerys, wedding assignments and album designing.

Deep Etching/Cutting out of apparels -
bags/jeans/trousers/jackets/shoes/leather stuff/knits/watches/sunglasses
etc.

Cutting-out of apparel from dummies/mannequin/ Models to make the background
pure white/transparent.

Blending the backside to the front side of the apparel. (Collar & neck
portion).

Benefits for you:-

.         Save up to 60% of Your Local Cost

.         24 hours turnaround time

.         24 hours online support

.         Engaging clients over 10+ countries

.         Speed Up of Your Workflow

Kindly test our services by sending us 1-2 tests file along with
instructions. You may send us the test files through www.wetransfer.com

If you have any queries, please write us. I am available 24hours online on
Skype for instant call/chat/video.

Thanks & Regards,

Sarah Tasker,

(Image Editor)

NOTE: If this sounds not interesting you can say Remove we will sure never
email you again in future.