are you the right person for this? (follow-up)

Josh Thompson jthompson at mastersindatascience.de
Fri Apr 26 08:38:11 UTC 2019

Hello again,

You probably get a ton of emails like that so I'll keep my follow-up short.

Your resource page is super helpful.

We, on our end, put together a really comprehensive resource about Data Science as a career choice.

It has already been featured by South Eastern, Purdue, Amstat and a good few others - it is useful for students and others looking for a career in this field.

It has some first-hand insights (like an interview from a real data scientist working in Airbnb) and useful data (e.g. average salary, qualification etc).

If this sounds valuable for your community, here it is for your consideration:
- mastersindatascience.org/careers/data-scientist/

We put some real effort into this and hearing back from you would make this Friday really nice.

P.S. I will follow-up one last time...but if you didn't like my pitch, please free to reply with "not interested".